At Ocean Pay Ltd our objective is to provide all of our customers with the best solution for their business needs. Formed and managed by a range of professional business people, with extensive experience in card processing, accountancy, training and business support services, we have a broad understanding of what a business needs to compete and do well.
We consider Ocean Pay Ltd to be a reliable and professional provider of merchant services and other business support services. Whatever our customer’s needs, we will always provide the best solution we can. Whilst you are looking after your clients, we will be looking after you.
Every Ocean Pay Ltd customer can rely on ongoing expert and friendly advice and constant support. Whether you are totally new to merchant services or want to upgrade and improve your current system, talk to us.
We will provide you with a tailored, professional solution, ensuring we keep things: • Simple • Effective • Secure • Affordable Our objective is simple – to have long term customers who would refer us to their friends and business associates – to be your business partner of choice.
What does a Sales Associate do?
As the public face of the company the Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A Sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Meeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Increasing sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Sales Associate Requirements:
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.